Limit 1 Flower or Flower+Bumblebee per order
Moso Flower - Outdoor
Moso Flower is a high-gain outdoor CBRS small cell built to work with Pollen Greenhouse. With Greenhouse, no external AGW is required to connect to the Pollen network. Instead Moso Flowers connect to Pollen directly via an AGW in the cloud.
With high-performance internal antennas, Moso Flowers deliver strong coverage for your block or street. You can self-install this system without the need of an on-site certified professional installer (CPI) - CPI approval will be handled by Pollen.
Moso Flower incorporates the latest technology including Carrier Aggregation for optimized throughput performance and integrated high-gain antennas for maximum coverage. This small cell is built to be durable in any environment and must be deployed outdoors on a J-Arm or pole setup. Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies the installation with a single Ethernet cable needed to deliver power and data to the small cell.
This product is only available for use in the US as it uses the CBRS spectrum.
Bumblebees are small, portable devices used to validate Pollen network coverage. Bumblebees collect data from Flowers, such as signal strength and connection speeds, and then send that information to the Pollen network to confirm coverage.
Bumblebees should be used to validate your own Flower and to validate other network coverage while traveling in your car, on a bike, or on foot to map the network while you're on the go. Bumblebees earn PCN for validating the network.
See the Bumblebee Guides from Pollen here: Bumblebee – Pollen (pollenmobile.io)
- Moso Flower High-Gain Outdoor Small Cell
- 1-year CBRS Spectrum Access System (SAS) Fee
- Bumblebee v1
- High-Gain Outdoor CBRS Small Cell
- Pollen Greenhouse Enabled
- Cellular: Dual-Carrier Category B CBRS LTE with 2x2 MIMO
- Max Speeds: DL 220Mbps, UL 28Mbps
- Frequency: CBRS B48 (3550-3700MHz)
- Tx Power: 24dBm / 250mW per RF path
- EIRP: 45dBm/10MHz
- High-Gain Internal Antennas
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 65 degrees
- Vertical Beamwidth: 20 degrees
- GPS: Integrated
- Deployment: Pole or wall Mount
- Power: PoE+ (injector included)
- Size: 410mm x 286mm x 115mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Power Consumption: 21W
- Linux device with AM3358 ARM processor, 4GB Flash storage, and 512MB RAM
- Integrated Siera Wireless MC7411 LTE modem, Taoglas 600-6000MHz 4G/5G antennas with 60% efficiency and -98dBm sensitivity in the CBRS band, and SIM card
- Integrated Ublox Max-8 GPS/GLONASS chip (-166dBm sensitivity) with Taoglas patch antenna
- Requires 10W power supplied through USB-C
- Size: 167.6mm x 119.4mm x 61mm
- Weight: 0.45 kg