ALL FLOWERS IN STOCK AND SHIPPED BY NEXT BUSINESS DAY
Bumblebees will be fulfilled by Pollen and will ship separately from Flowers.
Moso Bonzai Flower - Indoor
Moso Bonzai Flower is an indoor CBRS small cell built to work with Pollen Greenhouse. With Greenhouse, no external gateway is required to connect to the Pollen network. Instead Moso Bonzai Flowers connect to Pollen directly via an AGW in the cloud. Plug-and-play makes self-install simple in your home or business. Install on the wall or ceiling for the best coverage - up to 15,000 sq ft.
The Moso Bonzai Flower can be powered via an AC power adapter or Power over Ethernet (802.3at PoE) connection to give you the most flexibility for installation.
This product is only available for use in the US as it uses the CBRS spectrum.
Bumblebees are small, portable devices used to validate Pollen network coverage. Bumblebees collect data from Flowers, such as signal strength and connection speeds, and then send that information to the Pollen network to confirm coverage.
Bumblebees should be used to validate your own Flower and to validate other network coverage while traveling in your car, on a bike, or on foot to map the network while you're on the go. Bumblebees earn PCN for validating the network.
See the Bumblebee Guides from Pollen here: Bumblebee – Pollen (pollenmobile.io)
- Moso Bonzai Flower Indoor CBRS Small Cell
- GPS Antenna
- 1-year CBRS Spectrum Access System (SAS) Fee
- Bumblebee v1
Moso Bonzai Flower
- Indoor CBRS Small Cell
- Pollen Greenhouse Enabled
- Cellular: Dual-Carrier Category A CBRS LTE with 2x2 MIMO
- Max Speeds: DL 220Mbps, UL 28Mbps
- Frequency: CBRS B48 (3550-3700MHz)
- Tx Power: 24dBm / 250mW per RF path
- EIRP: 30dBm/10MHz
- Antennas: Internal Omni-Directional
- GPS: Integrated or external GPS antenna (included)
- Deployment: Ceiling or Wall Mount
- Power: 12V/2.5A AC (adapter included) or PoE+ (injector not included)
- Size: 265mm x 210mm x 80mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Power Consumption: 21W
- Linux device with AM3358 ARM processor, 4GB Flash storage, and 512MB RAM
- Integrated Siera Wireless MC7411 LTE modem, Taoglas 600-6000MHz 4G/5G antennas with 60% efficiency and -98dBm sensitivity in the CBRS band, and SIM card
- Integrated Ublox Max-8 GPS/GLONASS chip (-166dBm sensitivity) with Taoglas patch antenna
- Requires 10W power supplied through USB-C
- Size: 167.6mm x 119.4mm x 61mm
- Weight: 0.45 kg